Pages

▼

Sunday, November 25, 2018

More Cardfest Additions



Here are some of my most recent additions to cardfest!


2002 Flair Baseball

This will be probably be the last old school box I buy after everything I spent so far. Last year I had 1 Baseball and 2 Basketball boxes, this year it'll just be two baseball. This goes back to a time where game used were JUST beginning to get overprodruced as evidenced by the odds of a game used card (1 out of 6 packs). I thought it would be a fun cheap rip because there is possibilites of Derek Jeter autos in the oversized Sweet Swatch card you get in every box.

2018 Prizm Football Mega Box
 
I had absolutely TERRIBLE luck with FOTL Prizm Football, but I'm going to give retail a go with these Mega Boxes. The reason I like these particular boxes is a)The Price ($35 as opposed to the Target Pink Refractor boxes which are $50) and they have Green Pulsar Parallels, which look AWESOME from the breaks I've seen. The only downside is...yep...there's basically a 90% chance I get points in at least one of the boxes which SUCKS but it's still a risk I'm willing to take.

2018 Rookies And Stars Football Longevity Box

I tried this product last year as well, and if you recall I had ordered two boxes, but only got 1 shipped. I also got these when Target was having their 20% off sale so I didn't pay $50 a box which helps.

18-19 Certified Basketball

My 2nd 18-19 Basketball Product, Certified replaces Totally Certified for Basketball (which sounds confusing, I know, but it is two different products). Should be a fun mid end rip as I hunt for Luka Doncic cards

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you pull from that Flair baseball. Hope you pull that Jeter.

    ReplyDelete