Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Return of Sidney Crosby: Not Too Shabby

After almost a year off due to a concussion, it was interesting to see how Sidney Crosby would play in his return last night against the New York Islanders. Would he be rusty? Could he return to form as one of the best NHL players in the game? Well as last night showed, he still has it. 2 goals and 2 assists in his first game back. Not bad at all, and it's good to see that Crosby looks healthy and the concussion is behind him. Here's hoping to a successful and healthy season for him. I only have one card of his, but I made it a good one. A dual patch with Penguin legend Mario Lemieux. It was definitely a consideration for my top 100 list as it features a couple of multi colored patches of two Pittsburgh greats. I definitely want to pick up an auto of Crosby down the line, but if he keeps playing like this, I might have to dish out some major dough!

No comments:

Post a Comment