Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

My Favorite 150 Items in My Collection-#113 2009 Topps WWE Legacy Dual Autograph Dusty Rhodes/Cody Rhodes

Why I Like It: Besides sports, Pro Wrestling has been something I've followed basically all my life. So though not as extensive as my sports collection, I do have a few wrestling items in my collection. Here's one of my favorites, a dual father/son autograph of The American Dream Dusty Rhodes and his son Cody. It would've been super cool for it to be a trio and include Dustin as well, but this'll more than do. Dusty Rhodes was a huge star in the 70's and 80's as one of the most charismatic wrestlers ever to grace a wrestling ring. Though not nearly as successful, Cody has managed to carve out a nice career of his own as well and currently is tagging with his brother as the whole bizzare Goldust/Stardust team. Would've been great if it on-card, but it doesn't deter from the fact that's it a cool dual auto of a WWE Hall of Famer and his son.


1 comment:

  1. Have really kept up with wrestling... but I remember seeing Dusty when I was growing up. Great card.

    ReplyDelete