Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

I don't have many Eli's, but I Don't Think This One Is Too Shabby

It's really hard to swallow being a Cowboys fan and seeing that Eli Manning is a Two Time Super Bowl Champion (and MVP), but there is a silver lining to it all. I only have two Eli Manning cards in my collection (obviously, he's not a guy I target much) but one of those two is this gem.  In all honestly,  I liked this one more cause it was a dual auto with Hall of Famer Y.A. Tittle not so much for Eli but yeah I think now, Eli has proven himself beyond doubt that he deserves to share this card with a Hall of Famer. This is a sweet on card dual autograph from SP Authentic's Chirography set and it's numbered to only 30 copies. Like I said, not thrilled at all the Giants won the Super Bowl, but owning this card does take the sting off a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment