Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Guess I Was Good This Year: 11-12 Jason Kidd Mavs Game Used Road Jersey

Ever since I started getting into Game Used Memorabilia it's almost become a Christmas tradition that my parents get me a jersey from Meigray to add to my collection. The first year it started was with Dirk, last year was LaMarcus Aldridge, and this year, sure fire hall of famer and one the best point guards in NBA History Jason Kidd. It's so cool to own a jersey used by one of the greats. That's why I gravitated towards this hobby. Game Used cards were cool, it brought you closer to the players, but whole game used items? Museum like stuff in my view. Meigray is my favorite outlet for Game Used NBA Stuff because they are official supplier of game used stuff and the jersey is game dated. This jersey Kidd wore against the Lakers on January 16th. Here some additional pics of my newest addition!


No comments:

Post a Comment