Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Game Used Pickup: Jose Altuve Game Used HR Jersey!

It's been a long while since I've added anything to my game used collection. I still look, but for the most part cards has regained my hobby focus. I saw this Altuve gamer on Ebay and it instantly caught my eye. It was not only MLB Authenticated, but was a jersey matched to July 29th, 2016, where Altuve homered against Detroit. I have quite a few game used bats and jerseys in my collection but this only my first game used home run jersey! Altuve's had a terrific season and is a main contender for MVP this year so it makes it that much more of a sweet pickup! Without further ado, here's my newest pickup!





2 comments:

  1. Wow. As an Altuve fan, I am seriously jealous. Sweet addition to your collection.

    ReplyDelete