Pages

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Recent Pickups!

It's been a long while since I've done a Pickups post, since I spent most the last couple of months busting tons of baseball. Now that the dust has settled, I got back on the EBay train and picked a few cards to add to the collection. Here they are!

2017 Topps Chrome Aaron Judge Sepia Refractor RC

I knowwww the Aaron Judge train has derailed in record setting pace, but I still think he'll be a good player, maybe not Babe Ruth, but still solid. I just really like the look of the Sepia refractors and it's a  card I was hoping to pull myself. I overpaid, but regardless, I still love the look of this card.


2017 Topps Chrome Alex Bregman Purple Refractor Autograph RC (#62/250)

I'm a horrible talent evaluator  when it comes to baseball (Chip Canon anyone) so there's a good chance this will be one of those "can't believe I paid this much" purchases but I really like the Astros young nucleus of hitters and this Bregman Auto Chrome Refractor (which I LOVE) costs me less than $50. I'm a sucker for Topps Chrome so I was happy to win it!


2017 Topps Heritage Autographs Bret Hart (#7/99)

Yep a little wrestling to add to my collection. I've been wanting to add a Bret Hart auto to my collection for YEARS and they aren't expensive, but just never got around to it until now. I targeted this one because I LOVE the 87 Topps Design, it's on card, and he signed it with his "Hitman" nickname. A great looking card of "The Best There Is, The Best There Was and The Best That Ever Will Be"

2017 Topps Undisputed Autographs Brock Lesnar (#34/99)

Another solid auto to add to my wrestling collection. I was surprisingly pleased that Brock Lesnar's autographs don't go tooo high (well I know that this is a sticker auto but still). This is a cool looking auto card from the highest end WWE product, Undisputed. It's rare that I add two wrestling cards, but Brock and Bret are definitely no brainers.

1996-97 Topps Chrome Michael Jordan PSA 9

Another card I've wanted to own for a long time. Finally won one at what I think is a great price. The 96-97 Chrome set is the most iconic sets of the 90's and definitely all time. Definitely excited to add the Chrome base of MJ to my collection.


2 comments:

  1. That Hit Man auto is awesome! I sure wish I hadn't locked down my budget this month.

    ReplyDelete