Pages

Friday, June 29, 2018

Box Breaks: 2 Boxes of 2018 Topps Inception

 
I have a lot of stuff coming in the next 3-4 weeks. We'll start off with this but off the bat this was an instant regret purchase. I found out that I basically overpaid about $15 per box with this stuff (I've seen it online for $59.99 a box, I paid $74) so that already put me in a bad mood before the break. It's my fault for not researching. I don't even know why I bought this to begin with, I guess I just wanted something to rip. Anyways, the breaks of this have been brutal so I knew this was more than likely going to be a bloodbath. Here's what I got

Box 1

Base Cards

Jacob Faria
Paul Blackburn
Jose Altuve
Noah Syndergaard


Green Parallel

George Springer

Red Parallel
Gary Sanchez (#24/75)


Autographs

Zack Granite (#170/230)

Box 2

Base Cards
Luis Severino
Matt Olson
Willie Calhoun
Kenley Jansen

Green Parallel
Brandon Woodruff


Red Parallel

Brett Phillips (#12/75)


Autograph Patch

Nicky Delmonico (#256/299)

Overall Thoughts: Yep....GROSS. Nothing really to even say. The best card was probably the Gary Sanchez Red Parallel. I do not recommend buying this even at $60 a box. Lesson Learned. My luck is correcting back to normal after that amazing run I had. Hope my two other weekend breaks go better than this.

 
 
 

Top 5 Pulls of 2018



#1 2017-18 National Treasures FOTL RPA Exclusive Lonzo Ball (#13/15)

#2 2017-18 National Treasures FOTL RPA Exclusive De'Aaron Fox (#3/15)

#3 2018 Topps Tier One Triple Patch Autographs Ichiro (#1/1)

#4 2018 Bowman Chrome Prospects Red Refractor Autograph Jeren Kendall (#2/5)

#5 2018 Topps Tier One Tier One Signatures Derek Jeter (#7/15)

1 comment:

  1. They're nice looking cards... but out of the five boxes I've seen of this stuff... none of the autographs were anything special.

    ReplyDelete