Pages

Friday, November 16, 2018

It's time for the return of...CARDFEST!!

So last year was the return of something I like to call Cardfest. If you recall, I bought a TON (and I mean A TON) of product and saved it all up and opened up in basically the entire month of December. It was a BLAST (well until the anticlimactic end ha) and I decided I'm going to try to do it again! It's verrrrry tough to hold unopened wax, and I'm doing it a bit different than how I did it last year. Since I've been at my job over a year now, I have more vacation time to work with, so I'll be taking Christmas week off. It's that week off that I plan on opening everything I've accumulated. I'm not sure I can duplicate the sheer volume of product I had from last year, but I'll sure try! In fact, I've already started hoarding so here are officially the first two products for Cardfest 2018!


2018 Topps Chrome Update Mega Boxes
 
So here's a familiar face from last year's Cardfest. Last year, I tried a couple of boxes of this stuff. With this year's super loaded rookie class, I decided to try 10 boxes. These boxes can definitely be feast or famine, but it'll be fun to see what lurks in these Target exclusive boxes!

2018 Topps Archives Snapshots
 
A new face to Cardfest, but not to breaking, I opened 4 boxes of this stuff last year and I decided to grab 8 boxes this year. At $25 a pop, it's a fairly low risk product with one auto per box. Maybe we'll get lucky and get a hot rookie auto here!

So just a couple weeks in and I've already got a bit of start on the Cardfest. I'm hoping to add a ton next week through Black Friday sales. I'll be updating this throughout the next few weeks with new additions and then December 26th, the day after Christmas, Cardfest WILL BEGIN!

2 comments:

  1. I saw about 20 Chrome Update Mega Boxes two days ago at Target and passed. Went back again last night and they were all gone. Someone else is gonna have an Chrome Update party as well.

    Looking forward to seeing what you pull.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah these things are super popular..I was able to actually find the Value Packs for the 1st time this past weekend and with 20% off too!

      Delete