Pages

Friday, November 2, 2018

October Mailday




I only bought one card in October but it's a doozy


2000 Bowman Chrome Tom Brady RC BGS 9

I've been wanting this card for a long time and finally went ahead and pulled the trigger. eBay Bucks helped me make this purchase. Brady rookies are pretty expensive but this one of his more "affordable ones" so to speak. I've always wanted his Bowman Chrome Rookie as Bowman Chrome is one of my favorite sets. Definitely happy to add this to my collection!

2 comments:

  1. Just checked for what Brady rookies are selling for. OMG. Insane. I guess that's what happens when you're the G.O.A.T. I have a couple of the Bowman (paper) rookies... as well as pair of the super cheap Fleer Tradition rookie cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah..I think the Brady Bowman Chrome is probably one of his most "affordable" desirable rookie cards to own..reminds me of LeBron rookies..just way to expensive to own anything but low to mid tier

      Delete