Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

We're All Set! The Final Entrants of Cardfest Are Here!




Alright, so now that everything is officially in,  Cardfest is set and ready to go. Initially I said I was going to wait till the day after Christmas to start, but there's no way that's happening. I have wayyyyy to much to open so my target day is  Thursday Night with a "kickoff night"! So here are the finals entries for Cardfest 2018!


Assorted Loose Packs


So these are various single packs that came with the various orders of products I ordered. Except for the 2018 Donruss Retail Pack. I bought that to put me over the $100 limit at Target so that I could get $25 off of a $100 purchase. This will be the first thing I open to kickoff Cardfest.


2018 Optic Football

Three different forms of this product. The standard retail blaster box, 2 Collector's Boxes (hoping it won't be as bad as last year's 2016 Optic Collector's Box fiasco if you recall) and 4 FOTL Premium Hobby Boxes.

2018 Elite Extra Edition

Now I'm not a huge prospect guy, but I did pretty well with Bowman, and there was an eBay Coupon I used so it was cheap enough to take a stab at a couple of boxes. I think it'll be cool to just kind a rip and stash the cards of this product and just see what happens in the future.

2018 Bowman Draft Jumbo Hobby

Same concept as Elite, but with a much more popular product and with a lot more potential since it's a licensed MLB product. Grabbed two boxes.

2018 Playbook Football

I really like the looks of the cards in this product so I decided to get a couple boxes of this to try. It's an all hits product and each box comes with a Booklet card and there are some pretty sweet booklets here!

2018 Revolution Basketball Master Case

Told you I had a ton to open! This is a 16 Box Master Case. It'll be the 2nd Master Case of Revolution I open (Remember I did 16-17 Revolution and it was pretty underwhelming) but for the price point I got this at, plus the fact that you now get 8 Autos per Master Case, all on card, I just had to get it. Really looking forward to this break!

And Finally what will be the last break of Cardfest, the "Main Event" So to Speak

2018 Immaculate Football FOTL

So I didn't initially buy this when it came out on Panini's website..howeverrrr I actually got this off Ebay with a coupon and it ended costing me less than what I would've paid had I bought it directly Panini (because I'm in Texas, I get with Sales Tax on every FOTL product). You get a guaranteed Rookie Auto Patch numbered to 14 I believe here, so definitely hoping to end Cardfest with a huge BANG!

And that's it! The long wait is almost over! I'll be providing a day by day breakdown and all the stuff I break each day! Can't wait to get started!

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck! Can't wait to see what kind of goodies you pull. I have a few boxes too, but nothing too big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. It will be fun to see the results. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete