Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sports Card and Memories Present: My Favorite 150 Items in My Collection

In the 25 plus years I've been collecting, I've done it all. Cards, Pogs, Autographs,Video Games,Starting Lineups, Headliners, Wrestling stuff, McFarlane Figures, the list goes on and on. I'm a sucker for doing countdown lists and it's been a couple years since my top 100 cards countdown so I decided to rank my Favorite 150 Items in my collection. Since my card collection is basically dwindled down to very little, I've encompassed everything in my entire collection, cards figures, autographs, etc. Some of the stuff ranked is purely based on sentimental and personal reasons, which is why you'll see some things that are probably worth no more than a few bucks. I thought it was fun to take a ride down memory lane and also take a deep breath and look at all the cool stuff I've been able to accumulate throughout the years. So get ready, because the countdown starts today!

No comments:

Post a Comment