Pages

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Topps Baseball Throwback Thursdays Set: Award Winners Mirror Images

It's been a while since I've bought one of Topps Throwback Thursday's set, but if you're going to use this design....


Well...I'M ALL IN. 97-98 Bowman's Best Mirror Images was one of my favorite insert sets of the 90's, so I didn't think twice about purchasing this set which features Award Winners from the 2017 season. Actually, each card features the Award Winner from 2016 and 2017. On the back, the cards mistakenly attribute the design to 96-97, but it was 97-98 that this designed was used. It's a super cool set! Here it is!





This is so far hands down my favorite Throwback set Topps has made!

2 comments:

  1. Loved that set back in the day! Glad to see Topps bring it back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get a kick out of the scherzer won..he's a mirror image of himself hahaha

      Delete