Pages

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Topps Now Maildays with a lil...ALL RISE!!!

So I've been slowly getting my Topps Now autos and relics in that I had ordered during the Baseball Postseason. I have quite a few Astros cards, but I'm waiting to show those off when I get them all in. Here are my most recent Non Astros Topps Now cards that have come in the past couple of weeks.



I'd never had so much fun watching Baseball before this season. I've always been a casual fan, but I was hooked, especially during the playoffs. That's what I love about these Topps Now cards, it brings back to those special moments like when Kike Hernandez hit 3 Homers and had 7 RBI in Game 5 of the NLCS. This is definitely an awesome momento from that game!




So I got this one in yesterday and I LOVE it. It has a nice on card auto and also a piece of base used in the game that Aaron Judge hit first postseason home run in. Hoping that was the first of many to come in the future!


And this one came in today! Commemorating Judge's Rookie of The Year Award. Another nice, cool, clean looking card. I really love these Judge Topps Now Autos!

I'm still waiting on two Bellinger's, a couple of Astros, and 3 Playoff team sets, but this will tide me over for now!!

2 comments: