Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

March Maildays!

Well March was definitely a quality over quantity month as I only picked up 3 cards off Ebay...but they are pretty damn good ones! Here's what I got

2017-18 Panini Contenders Rookie Ticket Premium Auto Jayson Tatum 
 
I told you I was going to get a Tatum On Card Auto and what a cards it is! This is basically the Chrome version of Tatum's Contenders Rookie Ticket auto. Such a sweet looking card. It also helps that not only did I win this card, I got extra Ebay Bucks thanks to one of many Ebay promos they ru throughout the month.

2016-17 Panini Select Maroon Prizm Ben Simmons RC (PSA 10) (#40/175)
 
Simmons has definitely lived up to the hype and is a shoo in for Rookie of the Year. The Sixers have had an amazing season and Simmons is a huge reason why. Because he doesn't have any rookie autos (thanks to his UD exclusive) his regular rookies command a little more of a premium. This is not only a super nice rookie refractor, but a Gem Mint 10 as well. This is definitely my favorite Simmons card in my collection.

2017 Topps Archives Fan Favorites Auto Peach Parallel Aaron Judge (PSA 9) (#113/150)
 
MANNNNNN DO I LOVVVVVE THIS CARD! Another purchase thanks to Ebay's 15% Ebay Bucks Promo, I've been wanting one of these since they came out last year and I finally bit the bullett and won one! Such a classic design. It's hand down now my favorite Judge auto in my collection!

And that's it for March! 3 monster additions to the collection! 
 

2 comments:

  1. eBay has been handing out tons of coupons and eBay buck promos lately. Congratulations on taking advantage of them. That Judge is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know..it keeps giving me an excuse to buy more stuff!!

      Delete