Pages

Friday, October 5, 2018

September Maildays




Just a three card Mailday this month but continuing on the monthly theme of Quality over Quantity

2017-18 Panini Spectra Donovan Mitchell Rising Stars Auto (#87/199)

This was actually a redemption that I pulled from my Spectra break. Mitchell's auto has gotten worse, but I guess when you sign a billion autos, it's going to happen. I'm glad I have a couple of his early issued autos, but this one is still pretty cool.

2018 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Purple Refractors Gleyber Torres (#141/250) BGS 9.5

This was an early September pickup and man do I wish I had just forgone buying so much Chrome wax and just focused on singles. Torres stuff has cooled off, but he's still young and being a Yankee will definitely keep him in the hobby spotlight.

2017-18 Spectra Vested Veterans Gold Patch Parallel Ben Simmons (#5/10)

Easily my favorite pickup of the month. It's a gold parallel, it's got a giant patch swatch and I believe it's one of Ben Simmons first game used memorabilia cards. Numbered to only 10 copies, I was able to win this plus get 10% Ebay Bucks off of it.

And that's it for this month

1 comment:

  1. I'm all about quality over quantity too. Nice pickups!

    ReplyDelete