Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Box Breaks: 8 Boxes of 2017 Topps Archives Signature Edition Active Player Edition

 
This seemed like an interested break and at $50 bucks a pop I thought I'd try my luck at some. Wish I hadn't...here's what I got

 
 
 
 

Overall Thoughts: This was the total opposite of yesterday's awesome break of Hoops. I dunno I'd be very lucky if these cards were worth 100 bucks combined? Total disaster. The Sonny Gray is a #1/1 but I don't think it's a big deal in this product where I'm assuming there's tons of 1/1. The only ones I'm interested in keeping are the Severino and Springer. Totally disappointed in this break.


Top 5 Pulls of 2017 
#1 2017 Topps Chrome Aaron Judge Autograph RC
#2 2016-17 Panini Revolution Galactics DeJounte Murray RC 
#3 2017-18 Hoops Rookie Autographs Red Parallel Kyle Kuzma (#17/25)
#4- 2016 Donruss Optic Superfractor Cam Newton (#1/1) 
#5- 2017 Bowman Platinum Platinum Cuts Gleyber Torres Autograph (#14/25) 


4 comments:

  1. That does seem like a pretty rough break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of last year's product. I haven't actively been looking this year, but last year I was able to find singles for under $5... with minor stars going for around $7 to $10. Maybe this year is different. You should post that Gray on eBay. Maybe you'll find a Yankees fan willing to overpay for that card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'll probably end up doing that with the Gray since I already have an auto of him, I like to keep the autos of guys who I don't have autos of so I'll more than likely be keeping the rest, but the Gray I'll put up for sale

      Delete