Pages

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Throwback Thursday Set + Topps Now Card Of The Month

Back again with another Topps Throwback Thursday Set. This is the last of the 3 I have ordered (haven't been interested in the past couple of weeks) and it's another tribute to Record Breakers, this time using the 1988 Topps Record Breaker Design. Once again, it's an excuse to get another Judge and Bellinger in the PC, but the rest of the checklist is really strong with Mike Trout, Ichiro, Mark McGwire, and even Ted Williams rounding out the 6 card set. Here's pics of the cards.








I also got in my 2nd Topps Now card in the form of the Topps Now Card of The Month. I couldn't have picked a better time to redeem my Card of the month as the no brainer subject for September was Aaron Judge breaking the Rookie Home Run Record. Basically for every purchase you make on Topps Website you get reward points and one of things  you can redeem them for is to get the Card Of The Month. So not bad to get a cool looking Aaron Judge card for free! Here's the pic of the card




So I've made a TON of Topps Now purchases this month (Autographs and Autograph Relics) but since it's going to take a long time to get those in (not expecting those in for another 3 months or so) this will probably be my last post as far of Topps Now goes for a while, but rest assured when I get those cards in, I'll be showing them off here as soon as possible!

1 comment: