Pages

Friday, November 24, 2017

5th Entry Into Cardfest!

So remember me saying Cardfest was going to be an all day event? Yeah...well after all the stuff I bought from Black Friday Specials, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to open everything all in one sitting! I still plan on waiting until everything comes in before I start ripping, but yeah..I bought a TON today so stay tuned!! This next product is something that actually kicked everything off. Here's the 5th entry into Cardfest

2017 Panini Prizm Football Target Exclusive
 
Even though I'm just showcasing it now, this was actually the purchase that started it all. I bought a couple boxes of this when Target was having their 25% sale. Figured getting $50 retail prizm for a little over $37 wasn't too bad of a deal. Of course after seeing breaks of this, I do worry that I'll get stuck with Points instead of a Pink Prizm auto (biggest Pet Peeve of mine) so I'm actually tempering expectations for these. Hopefuly I get what's advertised though!


1 comment:

  1. This is the first time in years I didn't buy any unopened product to bust. Guess I'll have to live vicariously through your posts.

    ReplyDelete