Pages

Monday, November 27, 2017

Huge Topps Now Mailday! Aaron Judge Rookie HR Record Breaker Auto!



So I've mentioned that I had a huge Topps Now fix going late in the baseball season and I'm waiting for a TON of big guns to come in...well the biggest gun (in my opinion) arrived today! So what was hiding in this?



 

This baby...
 
 
Yep...The Rookie HR Record Breaker autograph! This was one of the most anticipated cards to come out, as people were waiting for the day he broke Mark McGwire's Rookie Home Run Record so Topps could make an auto card commemorating the occasion. The thing with Topps Now cards is that cards like this Judge are SUPER hard to come by. You have to be in the right place at the right time to snag one, as Topps really doesn't have a set time they release these cards. I spent half the day refreshing their website, hoping I'd get a shot of owning one of these. To make it even more difficult, the highest number produced was numbered to only 49. Lucky for me, I was able to get one of those and today was the day it came in! Such an awesome looking card!! I love the photos in the back too with the foil finish! It's definitely a cool memento to own on what was such an awesome baseball season!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment