Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cowboys vs Redskins: My First Game

My dad won season tickets off a Texas Lottery scratch off second chance drawing and for us, this was HUGE NEWS. We are HUGE die hard Cowboys fans, yet had never been to a game before, and now we'd have the chance to go to multiple games. We won't be able to make every game, but we'll get to go to a couple which is good enough for me! And what a way to start off the season than a Monday Night Football game against the hated Washington Redskins!! The stadium is AWESOME. I've never seen anything like it, TV doesn't do it a justice. To say it's huge would be an understatement. The game itself, was not an offensive shootout like I thought it would be, in fact we didn't score one TD, but Dan Bailey hit 6 fg's and we won 18-16. The game ended with a Anthony Spencer sack on Grossman which caused a forced fumble and we recovered. Excellent way to end the game!! It was an amazing experience, one I'll never forget. The crowd was amazing, it was so loud, over 91,000 people were there! Can't wait to go to the next one! Here are some pics from the stadium and before the game.

























2 comments:

  1. Nice. I haven't seen a game there, but I did take the stadium tour. You should give that a shot. It was great to go on the field and play tackle with my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stadium looks pretty sweet... hopefully I'll get a chance to attend a game there at least once in my lifetime.

    ReplyDelete