Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Top 100 Cards of My Collection #19 2003 UD Premier Collection Premier Signatures Wayne Gretzky




I've stated numerous times, my Hockey knowledge is limited as is my hockey collection. I probably have maybe a little more than 10 cards give or take and here on this countdown only two other hockey cards have  charted. This one at #19 is hands down my favorite and best hockey card out of all of them. Wayne Gretzky passes the mom test. My mom doesn't know a lick about hockey but she knows who Wayne Gretzky is. The best hockey player ever to play the game, Gretzky is not only a hockey icon but a sports icon. He helped put hockey on the map. He's a guy that I had to get an autograph of and I was more than happy to snatch this one off Ebay. An on card autograph of The Great One, this isn't just a great hockey card, it's a great sports card and earns its rightful place here in the top 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment