Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Top 100 Cards of My Collection #37 2006 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Walter Payton Shoe/Patch

Sweetness makes his 3rd appearance on the countdown with this beauty of a card. Playoff Absolute Memorabilia in both football and baseball always had a knack for having some of the slickest looking memorabilia cards. This is from the 2006 football set and the reason it's my favorite memorabilia card of Walter Payton is that it features not only a patch of Payton's game used jersey but a piece of shoe as well. I've seen numerous Walter Payton jersey cards, but I've honestly never seen many shoe cards of him. It's the uniqueness of owning a card that contains a piece of game used cleat from Walter Payton that makes this one of my favorite cards in my collection. That along with the nice shiny design of the card plus my card is #1 out of 25 all add up to why this is #37 on my countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment