Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Top 100 Cards of My Collection #6 2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror White Babe Ruth Pants

I know I know Babe Ruth again....what can I say?? I love me some Babe Ruth Memorabilia cards! This was actually my very first Babe Ruth material card I ever bought. I had a game used bat card of The Babe, but I never thought game used pants or jerseys would be affordable, but sooner or later they did indeed become affordable. I think the Mirror Parallels out of Leaf Certified are some of the best looking cards made. The scan does this card no justice, it really looks slick. Also I like the fact that I see some stitching on the swatch of the pants. Very cool indeed. This is also numbered to a mere 25 copies (mine being 14/25). Add all those factors up and there's no doubt that this card deserves to be ranked where it's at!

1 comment: