Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Top 100 Cards of My Collection #7 2003 Sweet Spot Classics Sweet Spot Pinstripes Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth strikes again here at #7. Unlike the jersey swatch at #14 this is actually a piece of game used Ruth pants. A couple reasons why I like this card more than the Ruth Jersey. For once it's a larger swatch than the Prime Cuts jersey, and the second reason is that famous Yankee pinstripe located at the end of the swatch. Yep as small as it is, a Babe Ruth pants swatch with a pinstripe is the main reason I like this card more than the jersey swatch. I also like the overall design and look of the card. Very sleek and nice. I never thought in my life I'd be actually ranking multiple Babe Ruth memorabilia cards in my collection, hell I never thought I'd own one period. It's a tough job, but a job I'll gladly take!

3 comments: