Pages

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Cardfest Day 13 Breaks!

It's crazy that we're almost nearing the end of the 4th week of Cardfest and I still have SO MUCH product to open! Today's break will once again be a 1 boxer. And we'll go with this



17-18 Court Kings Basketball
 
This is one of two "unannounced" products in Cardfest as I got this in after I started Cardfest. The last time I opened a box of Court Kings was the 15-16 edition and I pulled a sweet Dennis Rodman on card auto. Obviously here, the draw is the rookie class and odds are this will be a rookie autograph. Just hope I get a good one! This will be a quick break as there are only 10 cards per box with 2 hits total. Here's what I got!

Boxtopper James Harden

Rookies Level I
Josh Jackson


Rookies Level III

Luke Kennard


Portraits

Willy Hernangomez (#31/175)

Dieci Migliore (1:16 Boxes)
Giannis Antetokounmpo


Artistic Endeavors Jersey

DeMarcus Cousins (#94/299)


Fresh Paint Autograph

Donovan Mitchell

Overall Thoughts: Solid box! The jersey card was basic (just a one color Cousins jersey) but the Auto more than makes up for it as Mitchell is one of the top rookies to get. Each box comes with one boxtopper and you can get autographed boxtoppers but I just got a basic Harden one. The Giannis Insert is one per case but once again that means nothing apparently because they don't sell well. Love the cards and overall a nice break for one box. Pics of the cards


1 comment: