Pages

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Getting Close To The End...Kinda! More Cardfest Entries!

I've ALMOST gotten Everything in to start ripping! Here's the next batch of products I'll be opening very soon!

2013 Leaf Rookies And Stars Football
 
This was purely a cheap pickup to get free shipping. It was only $20. The rookie class isn't the greatest, but hey a Hobby Box with 4 hits for $20? Why not?


14-15 Excalibur Basketball Premium Box
 
Only $35 and a chance at some Embiid and Wiggins Rookies. I also love Crusade inserts which Excalibur has.

2016 Infinity Football
 
Here's a box that gets lost in the shuffle...literally because it's so small! These were on sale during Black Friday and with Carson Wentz playing lights out (along with chances at Zeke rookies) I decided to give this a shot.

15-16 Panini Prizm Basketball Rack Packs
 
This was one of doorbusters on Black Friday I was looking forward to the most since Prizm Basketball is SO hot. The only problem was..they were limit 5 per customer, and because they were going so fast, I had to pay shipping too. Regardless, it'll be fun to maybe pull a huge Silver Prizm rookie of Karl Anthony Towns, or Porzingis, or maybe Devin Booker. Even the Red White and Blue Parallels, which you get a pack of 3 per rack, would be nice! By the time I get to these, I'll probably have my order of 12 come in as well. So all in all, 17 Rack Packs to open!

15-16 Panini Prizm Basketball Blaster Box
 
Another Black Friday Special, but again limit 1. I was hoping for a higher limit, but I doubt I would've probably got one if the limit was higher. Basically another shot at trying to get those coveted silver rookie prizms.

 2012-13 Gold Standard Basketball
 
And the last product I'll show off today is one of my favorites. I LOVE Gold Standard, so when the 12-13 version went on sale, I had to try one. Hoping for maybe a Kawhi or Kyrie Auto Jersey RC!

So..I got three more packages in today, which I'll show off tomorrow and I have another surprise box to come in Saturday. I also have something else pretty big coming in that will end up being part of Cardfest, but I'm not going to wait to get that in to start opening. I more than likely will start Cardfest this weekend, but this will definitely be a multi-day event, that might take a couple of weeks to actually finish so I just won't have the time to open everything at once, yet I'm tired of waiting! I'm ready to rip!! It's almost time!

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure you have more boxes set aside for your Cardfest than my LCS has available to their customers. Can't wait to see what you pull and how it affects your Top 5 list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhahaah, let's just say I'm just glad I had extra money from selling stuff, it's the only way I've been able to do this madness! And yes, I'M ALL FOR this affecting my top 5 hopefully!!

      Delete