Pages

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Cardfest Day 8 Breaks!

I got my two Optic Collector's Boxes replacements in today, so let's finish up that break before moving on to new product. Here's what I got from those two boxes

Notable Base Rookies Carson Wentz

Silver Holo
Nick Vannett RC
Aaron Donald
Mackensie Alexander RC
Dorial Green-Beckham
Reggie Ragland RC
Nate Sudfeld RC
Teddy Bridgewater
Jay Cutler
Keanu Neal RC


Bronze Holo

Jaylon Smith RC
James Bradberry RC


Carolina Blue Holo

Kelvin Benjamin (#237/299)

Orange Holo
Emmanuel Sanders (#143/199)

Donruss Threads
Kelvin Benjamin

Rookie Threads
DeMarcus Robinson

Bronze Rookie Autographs
DeMarcus Robinson

400 Panini Points

Overall Thoughts: Yep Points and a bla auto..just as disappointing as Sunday's break.

Going to go ahead and open this next

15-16 Panini Prizm Basketball Retail Blaster

 
I don't think I'll get to the 17 Rack Packs, but I think I can knock out the retail blaster. This is of course a high risk high reward retail box as it's super tough to pull something awesome, but a nice silver rookie of KAT, Porzingis, or Devin Booker and it makes it all worthwhile. This was a special on Black Friday. Hoping it's better than the 12-13 retail pack blood bath I opened a couple of weeks back.

Point Men Steve Nash

Fireworks
Dwight Howard
Kobe Bryant


USA Basketball

Klay Thompson

Silver Prizm
Amare Stoudemire
John Wall All NBA Defensive Team

Orange Wave Prizm
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
Larry Nance Jr. RC
Luis Scola


Green Prizm

Tim Hardaway

Emergent
Jahlil Okafor

Overall Thoughts: Well, it was only 1 Blaster so I wasn't expecting much and that's exactly why I got..not much. It's crazy that I pulled a Tim Hardaway Green Prizm in the 12-13 Prizm Break and then AGAIN in 15-16. I'm hoping the Value Packs are better. Here's pics of the Orange Wave Prizms and Green Prizm.

 

Overall Day 8 Thoughts: I had low expectations for what I was opening today and they were met. The Optic break just continued to horrible Optic break from Saturday and one blaster of 15-16 Prizm was a total crapshoot. I'm hoping for a much better break when it comes to 17 Value Packs I have to open of this, which will probably be tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. Tick... tock... tick... tock. It's only a matter of time before the big boom drops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It got a little better with yesterday's break!

      Delete