Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Topps Now Mailday with a little Porzingis as well!

I haven't bought much in singles as I focused on buying boxes for Cardfest, but I did get a couple of things in a few weeks ago that I haven't shown off yet. Also got another Topps Now Card in. Here's the Topps Now card


Got my Bregman Game 5 Autograph in! Very sweet card and can't wait to get the rest of my Astros Topps Now autos and relics!

Also these two Porzingis cards came in last month.

15-16 Prizm Emergent Prizm Kristaps Porzingis

Everyone's chasing the base silver rookies and paying big bucks for them, but for about $30 I picked up this rookie insert Prizm of Porzingis. A bargain compared to his silver base rookies!

16-17 Noir Jumbo Materials Kristaps Porzingis (#1/6)

These cards are SO nice. I have a KAT from this set as well. Numbered to only 6 copies, got a nice chunk of patch and the design of this card is just amazing. Awesome card to add to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment