Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Ebay Mailday of the Week

Here's what I got in this week from Ebay

 1961 Topps League Leaders Koufax/Drysdale/O'Toole/Williams
Any time you can get a vintage card of a hall of famer like Koufax for a couple bucks, I think it's cool. I used Ebay bucks on this so it's like I got it for free. Not a bad freebie in my opinion.

08-09 Topps Chrome Russell Westbrook RC
Believe it or not my first Russell Westbrook rookie card. Love the dunk shot and love Topps Chrome.

10-11 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade LaMarcus Aldridge Patch Auto(# to 5)
I really like how Aldridge stepped up for Portland and became the go to guy when Roy went down. Should've been an All Star for sure. Two cool multi-color patches and an auto to boot makes this card a winner.

2003 SP Game Used Edition SP Exclusives Jersey Wayne Gretzky
Can't ever go wrong with a game used jersey of the Great One.

96-97 Fleer Metal Freshly Forged Anfernee Hardaway
An old school Penny insert to add to my Penny collection.
10-11 Timeless Treasures Championship Season Patch Joe Dumars
I love picking up patch cards of NBA greats on the cheap. This is a nice 3 color patch numbered to 25 that I picked up for around 5 bucks.
 
10-11 Limited Material Monikers Jersey/Auto Steven Stamkos
 Not much of hockey guy, but figured I pick up a nice auto/jersey of one of the brightest stars in the game.

98-99 Upper Deck Game Jerseys Gary Payton
I lovvvvvvvvvvvve early era jersey cards especially the first years Upper Deck came out with them. They feel much more important than today's memorabilia cards. Had to pick this one up of "The Glove"



09-10 Panini Court Kings Russell Westbrook Autograph (# to 49)
My 1st autograph of Westbrook and I love the look of Court Kings. Great looking card.

Annnnnnnnnnnd last but not least this baby
Yep a LeBron James Upper Deck Authenticated Autographed Ball with MVP inscription limited edition to 25. Easily the best of the bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment