Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

This Week's Mail

Busy week of pickups. Here's what I got, looks a little Thunder and MJ heavy. Enjoy!

08-09 Exquisite Collection Prime Patches Kevin Durant
A nice huge 3 color patch from Exquisite of the NBA's leading scorer. Durant is looking to help the Thunder advance to conference finals tomorrow night in a do or die game 7. Definitely a sweet patch card.

96-97 Topps Finest Silver Refractor Anfernee Hardaway
Another old school Penny insert to add to my collection and I love Finest Refractors.

07-08 Fleer Ultra Kevin Durant Lucky 13 RC
I've always liked this rookie card and it's only my 2nd rookie card of Durant.

08-09 Press Pass Legends Alumni Association Autographs Gail Goodrich/Russell Westbrook
I absolutely LOVE this card. My 2nd Westbrook autograph and 1st of Hall of Famer and UCLA great Gail Goodrich. It's weird that it's my 2nd UCLA dual auto (if you remember in my top 100 countdown I have a Reggie Miller/Bill Walton Alumni Associates dual auto from SP Signature Edition). This card is sharp and the autographs are on-card. No stickers. Great combination.


10-11 Prestige Hardcourt Heroes Patch Kevin Durant
Another sweet 3 color patch card of Kevin Durant.

97-98 Z-Force Rave Review Anfernee Hardaway
Another sweet and hard to find old school Penny Hardaway insert. These were inserted at a super tough 1:288 packs of Z-Force Series One

08-09 UD Premier Rare Patches Dual Kobe Bryant/Kevin Durant
Another sweet patch featuring not only Kevin Durant in a Sonics jersey but Kobe Bryant. Great combo and great multicolored dual patch card

10-11 Prestige Draft Picks Rights John Wall Autograph RC
My first John Wall autograph and hopefully he will be a superstar in the making if this past season was any indication.

2010 Exquisite Triple Patch John Elway/Troy Aikman/Steve Young
 NFL license or not, I think this is one damn beautiful card. The patch breaks are amazing and it's three of the greatest quarterbacks ever to the play the game (and yes I'm biased cause it includes my boy Troy Aikman)

95-96 Finest Dish in Swish Michael Jordan/Scottie Pippen
Old school MJ insert time as this was a popular card from Finest featuring arguably the best duo in NBA history.

95-96 Skybox Larger Than Life Michael Jordan
Gold foil greatness for this sweet insert from 95-96 Skybox


97-98 Z-Force Slam Cam Michael Jordan
This is a see through card so the scan doesn't pick up the additional Jordan pic, but this is definitely a card that looks better in person. Another cool MJ insert.

10-11 Absolute Memorabilia Team Tandems Dual Jersey Russell Westbrook/Kevin Durant
Had to get a combo jersey card of the hottest tandem going today.


Alfonso Soriano Game Used Texas Rangers Cap (Mears LOA)
Last but not least another item to add to my game used collection. I won this a couple of weeks ago off Mears monthly auction. Very cool game used cap.




1 comment: