Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

This week's mail

Quality over quantity this week, I actually got a couple more things in, but I'm gonna actually save em for the countdown because they were pretty sweet pickups. Here's what I got in this past week.

93-94 Topps Finest Anfernee Hardaway Rookie Card Refractor
This is one of the those cards that I'm ashamed to say I hadn't owned until now. I've been wanting it forever since it's Penny's best rookie issued card, just never found the time to really go after it. Definitely goes hand in hand with my original Penny Finest regular rookie.

Famous Fabrics First Edition Ken Griffey Jr. Patch Card
I'm actually going to be doing a post about Famous Fabrics in the near future as I know this is not a set for everyone and you either love it or hate it and think it's trash. I know lack of license, player images, bla bla bla, but I'm definitely a fan and the set has some niiiiiiiice patches include this sweet patch of Griffey. I'm weird, I can live with the card just saying Griffey Jr and at least the certificate of authenticity on the back specifically states what the piece of memorabilia is, unlike other card companies.

Kevin Durant PSA/DNA Certified 8X10 Rookiegraph
I wanted to get a better looking autograph of Durant than my SuperScripts thick black pen auto so I was able to snatch this up and I love it. I think it's cool that this is actually identified as a rookie year autograph photograph, that may be important down the line if Durant decides to change up his signature. Great looking piece, sorry for the bad scan though!




And the big piece that I added to my collection
2007 Miguel Cabrera Game Used and Autographed Bat Graded PSA/DNA GU9
This is an excellent addition to my game used collection as Cabrera is one of the brightest superstars in the league. It's not only pounded with use but Cabrera also autographed it and inscribed it Game Used 07. Probably my 2nd favorite bat behind the ARod Game Used bat I own. Just a pure beauty.
That's it for this week, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment