Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sports Cards and Memories Salute To Kevin Durant

What a player Kevin Durant is, and what a closeout game he had today. 39 pts, 9 boards and 3 blocks and a trip to the Western Conference Finals against the Dallas Mavericks. If Grizz-Thunder was any indication, I expect Mavs-Thunder to be that much more dramatic. Should be a great series, and though I am hoping Dirk and Co. can pull through to get one step closer to a title, I won't be upset at all if Durant and the Thunder can pull it off either. I don't have many Durant cards, in fact my mailday I posted yesterday was the most of Durant I've ever bought in one week. Here's a little card tribute of the rest of the Durant cards I have in my collection. Can't wait till Tuesday!










No comments:

Post a Comment