Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Top 100 Cards of My Collection-#80 09-10 UD The Cup Limited Logos Martin Brodeur

A hockey card on my countdown?!?! Yes, I'll be the first to admit that I know very little about Hockey, I rarely watch it, but I still have an appreciation for the greats of the sport. Brodeur is one of the greatest goalies ever to play the game. He has numerous records and has won 3 Stanley Cups with the only team he has ever been on, the New Jersey Devils. This card from The Cup features a huge two color patch from a game used jersey of Brodeur's and a nice on card signature as well. Unlike most recent releases in every sport, the on-card signature has become a rarity and is much more desirable than any
sticker counterpart. This is a very nice looking card
and more than deserves to be on my countdown at
#80.

1 comment: