Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Awesome Autographs: Kobe Bryant Autographed Basketball Inscribed "Black Mamba"

What could be lurking in this here box?
Why this BAD BOY!!!

When I saw this on Ebay, I HAD TO GET IT. Not only signed by Kobe Bryant but inscribed Black Mamba as well! This beauty is numbered to 124 (mine is 60). I give Panini crap for their card products, but I'll sing nothing but praise about this ball. This is the 4th auto'd basketball to go in my collection (Lebron, Derrick Rose, and Bob Cousy) and it's probably my favorite out of the 4. Here are some more pics of this amazing ball!



4 comments:

  1. I'm super jealous. That's a beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! That's pretty awesome. Love the "Black Mamba" inscription.Who's the next auto'd ball on your list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Charles, glad to see you back bloggin! I would love an MJ still, and Durant is also is on the "to do" list. Older school, Russell and Kareem wouldn't be too shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I have a Wheates MJ auto that is cool. Ill post it one day. I am after a Kareem Auto. They're a couple Kareem cards I'm interested in, but a UDA piece wouldn't be bad.

    ReplyDelete