Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Game Used Greatness: 2012 C.C. Sabathia Game Used Opening Day Road Jersey

Well, today I got my winnings off the most recent Goldin Auctions and both are doozies to say the least. I'll be showcasing the 2nd one later in the week. We'll start with purchase #1, a C.C. Sabathia gamer. What makes this jersey cool is that it's not only a pitch worn jersey (not a gamer where he just wore it in the dugout) but it's from 2012 opening day and he won! I think that's super cool and it's my first Yankees gamer in my collection. It's MLB and Steiner Certified as well. Jersey is huuuuuge to say the least. Still doesn't top my Prince (size 58) as this is "only" a size 56. Here are some additional pics! Also stay tuned later in the week for my other addition!


No comments:

Post a Comment