Pages

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Topps Now Mail Days: Chipper N' Belly

I can't believe it, but I'm FINALLY getting the last of my Topps Now Purchases. After these last two, I'm just waiting for one now. So here's what I got this past week


So one of the two Bellinger's I'm waiting finally came in. Strangely he signed these Rookie of The Year autos and not the NL HR Record Breaker auto which was released like a couple of months earlier. I bought both the Judge and Belly ROY autos at the same time so it's nice to officially have the pair together in hand.


This one coming in already was definitely a pleasant surprise! It didn't take long at all to get in. I opted for the blue parallel to 49 because I had a $30 coupon for Topps Now that I could use. Very nice card celebrating Chipper's induction to the Hall of Fame.

So after alllll that ordering last year, that just leaves one card left to receive. The Bellinger N.L. Home Run Record Breaker card, which is ironically, the first card I ever ordered off Topps Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment