Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

This Week's Mail

Here's this week's pickups

2000 UD NFL Legends Legendary Game Jerseys Emmitt Smith
Start off with a an old school jersey card of my favorite football player of all time. I love this jersey card set and this is nice addition to the Emmitt collection.

2000 UD NFL Legends Legendary Game Jerseys Daryl Johnston
From the same set and my first memorabilia card of Daryl "Moose" Johnston. This is the 4th Cowboy jersey card I have from this set (along with the Emmitt above, Roger Staubach, and Bob Lilly)

96-97 SP Game Film Anfernee Hardaway
Is there not a mail week that goes by without me adding an old school Penny Hardaway insert?? These were inserted 1:120 packs of SP Basketball. Very cool card.

1998 Bowman's Best Cuts Refractor Ken Griffey Jr
Love that this is a die cut refractor of my favorite baseball player of all time.

2010 Razor Pop Century Bill Murray Authentic Celebrity-Worn Wardrobe
Another addition to the entertainment portion of my collection

1994 Leaf Power Brokers Ken Griffey Jr
Another cool looking nice older Griffey insert.




2 comments:

  1. Nice cards!!! I have the Bruce Smith 2000 UD Legends as well as that '97 Game FIlm Hardaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Charles, I really like the 2000 UD Legends jersey design. It's a simple basic design, and a larger swatch than most that you get in today's stuff.

    ReplyDelete