Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

This Week's Mail

Another light week, but two really cool autographs to add to my collection

2005 Topps WWE Hertiage Autographs Rowdy Roddy Piper
I have always been meaning to expand my wrestling collection more, since besides sports, wrestling has been something I've followed all my life. It's weird that I don't have a lot of wrestling related stuff, but I guess when it  comes to memorabilia and cards I prefer to focus more on baseball, basketball and football. I did come across this on Ebay though, and I had to get it. Love the old school design and also it's a on-card autograph of a true wrestling legend. Definitely a great addition to my non-sport collection.

07-08 SP Authentic Chirography Alonzo Mourning
I had a Zo autograph from the Legendary Nicknames set in 03-04 UD legends, but wasn't impressed with it cause it was just signed ZO. I sold it off last year, and I've always wanted to reacquire a Zo with a full signature and that's exactly what this is. Nice full sig on card of course. Great looking card.





1996 SP Special FX Ken Griffey Jr.
And it wouldn't be a mail week without a 90's insert of course. I love holograms and the Special FX set is really cool looking. I'll always jump at the chance to add a nice looking Griffey card.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment