Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Super Bowl Set Spotlight: 1990 Pro Set Commemorative Set

Remember this set? This to me was one of the coolest sets ever made and it was by Pro Set nonetheless. Is it hard to find? Not exactly, but still a cool way to celebrate Super Bowl 25. This was a silver anniversary commemorative set that paid tribute to all the Super Bowls that had taken place. There were Super Bowl MVP Cards, Replica Super Bowl Ticket Cards, and Super Bowl "Supermen" cards showcasing important players that played in the Super Bowl. I actually had this set a long time ago when I bought it from Wal-Mart. I honestly don't know when or why I sold it, but it's no longer in my collection. It's not expensive at all, and one day I hope to reacquire this set. Here's a couple photos of some of the cards included in the set.

Jerry Rice MVP card from the Set

 Super Bowl Supermen Cards

Steelers-Cowboys Ticket Card

No comments:

Post a Comment