Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Game Used Greatness: 1999 Ken Griffey Jr Autographed Game Used Bat

Growing up my favorite baseball player of all time was Ken Griffey Jr. He was such an amazing player, especially in the 90's when it looked like Griffey would take Hank Aaron's Home Run King Title. I have a modest Griffey card collection, nothing to big, but I knew I had to get some game used stuff from him. I got a game used autographed cap of Griffey at the beginning of the year. Now I have a game used autographed bat. It not only comes with Griffey's personal LOA, it is also graded PSA/DNA 8. This is a very sweet item to add to my collection. Here are the pics!








4 comments:

  1. That's awesome. Period

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, definitely up there as one of my favorites for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Griffey was and is my all-time favorite player. I'd love to get a game used item some day! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete