Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

My Favorite 150 Items in My Collection-#141 1990 Score Frank Thomas RC

Hadn't realized it's been a couple months since I last posted anything. Haven't had time to but now that I do, on to the countdown.

Why I Like It:  It was one of my first "big" purchases and it was of one of my favorite baseball players as a kid. I remember being so jealous that my friend had a  1990 Topps Rookie Card of Frank Thomas, and he knew he'd never trade it so I had to have a rookie card of The Big Hurt. I bought this at our local flea market for 5 bucks over 20 years ago. For a little while, it was the best card in my whole collection. I loved it so much. Sentimental value is what keeps this card in my collection.

1 comment:

  1. Those were the good old days. I just started collecting Thomas again a few months ago.

    ReplyDelete