Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Recent Pickups!

Been a little slow on the singles front. Did manage to pick up a couple of cool cards though. Here's what I've gotten in recently

15-16 Panini Preferred Unparalleled Julius Randle Autograph (#17/50)
 photo 20161029_150229_zpsnra5piff.jpg
This was a redemption pull from my 15-16 Preferred Break. I really like the Unparalleled set and it has a nice on card auto. The only redemption now that I'm waiting for is ironically the first one I pulled, a Kyrie Irving Auto from Prestige.

96-97 Topps Chrome Youthquake Kobe Bryant
 photo Kobechrome_zps9objyffr.jpg
This is another one of those cards I wanted but never got during my first go around of collecting. One day, I'll reacquire his Chrome Rookie, but for now this will do.

15-16 Prizm Gold Prizm Kyrie Irving (#09/10)
 photo Kyrie_zpsl8s0vxlz.jpg
Just a beautiful card. I absolutely love the Gold Parallel's of Prizms and Refractors. Saw this and just had to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment