Pages

Monday, February 27, 2017

Even More Recent Pickups!!

It's basically been nothing but Ebay purchases this year so far, besides old school box breaks as I've done a pretty good job staying away from buying new boxes. Here's what I've gotten in the last week!

13-14 Gold Standard Anfernee Hardaway Superscribe Autograph (#41/50)

Gold Standard is one of my favorite Panini products in basketball and combined with an on card auto of Penny...can't go wrong here!

13-14 Panini Prizm Giannis Antetokounpo Rookie Card PSA 10

"The Greek Freak" has definitely had a breakout year this year and I had to own one of his more popular rookie cards. Since this is basically his version of a Topps Chrome Rookie Card I had to get. Getting it as a gem mint 10 isn't too shabby.

16-17 Panini Prizm Gold Prizm Russell Westbrook BGS 9.5 (#9/10)

4th different Gold Prizm of Russ in my collection

89-90 Fleer Michael Jordan PSA 9

It's a simple base card but I still love it. Used to own it during my first stint in collecting but now own a graded copy

97-98 Topps Rock Stars Michael Jordan

Another card I used to own and when I got back into collecting just had to get back because it's one of my favorite 90's inserts ever made. Love the die cut design of this card

96-97 Topps Finest Michael Jordan Rare BGS 9

No peel, but I've never cared about that much. I'm a sucker for Gold bordered Finest Card and couldn't pass up this MJ!

92-93 Topps Stadium Club Beam Team Michael Jordan BGS 9

One of the most iconic insert sets of the 90's, I owned this card once upon a time too, this time though I went for a graded version. Classic card.

and last but not least, the best card of the bunch

95-96 Flair Hot Numbers Michael Jordan BGS 9.5

Just an UNBELIEVABLE looking card and shoots up to the top as my favorite Jordan insert in my collection. The 9.5 grade just adds to the greatness. Costs a pretty penny but well worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment