Pages

Monday, October 2, 2017

Topps Throwback Thursday Set: Potential Gridiron Giants

So I know Topps Now has been around since last season but I've been really getting into it recently, including the Topps Throwback sets Topps produces every Thursday. I wish I would've been more aware of these because I LOVE throwback designs, and I for sure would've bought a lot more sets. I've been the last three weeks worth a sets as I think it's not a bad deal for $20. The cool thing to is basically these sets are printed to order, so after the week is over you know how many are made. So I got my first set in today and it's a tribute to the 1984 Topps Football design. The print run is 901 sets made. It's a pretty strong 6 card checklist led by of course, Aaron Judge. I absolutely love how these cards look! Look forward to getting the next 2 sets! Here's the set!






1 comment:

  1. Nice set. 84T football is a great design and this checklist is rock solid.

    ReplyDelete