Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Maildays From June

Since I spent the majority of the month busting wax, there weren't too many maildays from June. Just 3 to be exact. Here's what I got in June



2017-18 Donruss Optic Rookie Kings Donovan Mitchell Aqua Holo (#13/25)
 
 
I really like the Rookie Kings insert for 2017-18 Optic and the fact that this is a low numbered parallel of Mitchell made it that much better. Card looks way better in person than my pic. 

2017 Bowman's Best Gleyber Torres Gold Refractor Autograph (#41/50)
 
Unfortunately earlier this week, Gleyber went on the 10 day DL but he's been AMAZING since his  call up earlier this year. This Yankees lineup is INSANELY loaded and Torres fits just right in. I'm a sucker for Gold Refractors and it's an on card auto of Gleyber to boot. Here's hoping he comes back strong after the All Star Break!

2018 Topps Now Ronald Acuna Jr. MLB Debut Autograph (#159/199)
 
So I ordered this back in April and technically it really costs me nothing as I had a $40 Topps Now Coupon and used my rewards I had accumulated on my Credit Card to buy this card. I know Topps Now cards aren't exactly mainstream since they aren't pack pulled but I think this is a really cool card showcasing Acuna's MLB Debut. He just came off an injury (though he suffered a minor injury again last night) and looked to be picking up where he left off. The Braves have a solid young squad and I'm hoping Acuna will be the cornerstone of that team for years to come.

And that's it for June!



6 comments:

  1. Great pulls! I like the Hayward in particular. Just wrote a post about the Jazz on my blog. The Torres is sick, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Mitchell, not Hayward (wrong Jazz player!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards! Gotta love credit card points. I'm about to cash in on mine... but not sure if it'll be spent on cards or not. Decisions. Decisions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah more times than not I cash them out for cards!

      Delete