Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

More Additions To Cardfest!

Here are some additions to Cardfest!


2018 Topps Chrome Update Value Packs
 
So I ordered 10 Mega Boxes from Target, but this past weekend was able to find the Value Hanger Packs. I bought all 20 packs. They come with Pink Exclusive Refractors and also Target had them on sale for 20% off!

1999 Fleer Ultra Baseball
 
I always like to add a little old school to Cardfest, so here's a box of 1999 Fleer Ultra Baseball. It was cheap enough and maybe I can pull a cool insert or two or even better a Platinum Medallion.


2018-19 Donruss Basketball
 
This is the first product of the new basketball season that I have bought. Should be a fun low end rip with 10 packs of 30 cards. Hoping to pull a Luca Donicic Auto!


2 comments:

  1. Those Chrome packs are an excellent find at 20% off. I wonder if my Target had a sale on their stuff too... but didn't have it labeled. Love the retro box purchase too. That should be a lot of fun as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was a one day only sale last Saturday. I only knew about it because of the Blowout Message Board forums. Got luck that they had the hangers untouched. I hadn't seen them at our target before so I grabbed them all!

      Delete