Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2018

More Cardfest Additions



Here are some of my most recent additions to cardfest!


2002 Flair Baseball

This will be probably be the last old school box I buy after everything I spent so far. Last year I had 1 Baseball and 2 Basketball boxes, this year it'll just be two baseball. This goes back to a time where game used were JUST beginning to get overprodruced as evidenced by the odds of a game used card (1 out of 6 packs). I thought it would be a fun cheap rip because there is possibilites of Derek Jeter autos in the oversized Sweet Swatch card you get in every box.

2018 Prizm Football Mega Box
 
I had absolutely TERRIBLE luck with FOTL Prizm Football, but I'm going to give retail a go with these Mega Boxes. The reason I like these particular boxes is a)The Price ($35 as opposed to the Target Pink Refractor boxes which are $50) and they have Green Pulsar Parallels, which look AWESOME from the breaks I've seen. The only downside is...yep...there's basically a 90% chance I get points in at least one of the boxes which SUCKS but it's still a risk I'm willing to take.

2018 Rookies And Stars Football Longevity Box

I tried this product last year as well, and if you recall I had ordered two boxes, but only got 1 shipped. I also got these when Target was having their 20% off sale so I didn't pay $50 a box which helps.

18-19 Certified Basketball

My 2nd 18-19 Basketball Product, Certified replaces Totally Certified for Basketball (which sounds confusing, I know, but it is two different products). Should be a fun mid end rip as I hunt for Luka Doncic cards

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you pull from that Flair baseball. Hope you pull that Jeter.

    ReplyDelete