Pages

Friday, January 25, 2019

Box Breaks: 4 Boxes of 2018-19 Crown Royale

 
So this weekend I'll be breaking Crown Royale and FOTL Optic and we'll start with Crown Royale. I'm not going to lie last year I got MURDERED on this stuff so part of me wanted to stay away..but with Luka stuff so hot and his Prime Silos being so coveted I decided to take a shot at these. Unlike last year though, where I bought 10 boxes of this stuff, I limited myself to 4. Now I doubt I get a Luka Prime since Blowout actually pulled one already out of one of their group break cases and I dunno, I feel like there wouldn't be two coming from the same place, but maybe I'll get another nice solid rookie or a different Luka. This stuff can be just as much as a blood bath as last year so I'm fully aware and bracing for that as well. Here we go

Panini's Choice Award Dennis Smith Jr. (#69/99)

Panini's Choice Award Red
Russell Westbrook (#13/75)


Rookie Royalty Blue

Bruce Brown (#38/49)


Crystal Parallel
Elie Okobo RC (#12/99)
Rudy Gobert (#43/99)
Bojan Bogdanovic (#2/99)

Red Parallel
Julius Randle (#32/49)


Gold Parallel

Keita Bates Diop RC (#6/10)

Rookie Jerseys
Jaren Jackson Jr.
Trae Young
Anfernee Simons


Jerseys

Steven Adams


Crown Royale Autographs Purple

Michael Carter-Williams (#4/25)


Crown Royale Rookie Autographs

Lonnie Walker IV (#13/149)

Crown Royale Rookie Autographs Red
Keita Bates-Diop (#15/99) (Of course I get a low numbered parallel and auto of this guy)
Omari Spellman (#58/99)


Silhouettes

Aaron Holiday (#176/199)

Overall Thoughts: Yuuuuuup...sucked. An early contender for worst break of the year already. This was BRUTALLY bad. Wayyyy worse than last year. I should've known better but I just can't help myself sometimes. These boxes are $94 a pop...I highly doubt I pulled even $40 worth of cards here. Flat out awful. Like I've seen in the past, when Panini sticks it to you..they REALLY stick it to you

 
 
 
 

Top 5 Pulls of 2019
#1-2018-19 Prizm Basketball Robert Williams III Black Gold Prizm RC (#3/5)
#2 2018 Contenders Nick Chubb FOTL Red Zone Auto Parallel
#3 2018-19 Prizm Fast Break Marvin Bagley III Purple Prizm RC (#33/75)
#4 2018-19 Prizm Fast Break Gold Rookie Signatures Anfernee Simons (#2/10)
#5 2018 Contenders Kerryon Johnson FOTL Red Zone Auto Parallel Redemption


No comments:

Post a Comment