Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Box Breaks: 3 Boxes of 18-19 Court Kings Basketball and 2 Boxes of 2018 Honors FOTL Football

 
Rare Weekday break as I got these in yesterday. I was going to wait until the weekend to break them, but nahhhh, just can't wait that long. First up will be Court Kings Basketball. I've had relatively good luck with Court Kings in the Past, Last year I pulled a Donovan Mitchell Auto and the year before I pulled a Dennis Rodman Auto to 25. It's a little pricier this year and they replaced the mem hit with an extra auto, but there are a lot of scrubby autos so it's definitely a risky product for the price point. Here's what I got


Rookies I Jaren Jackson Jr.
Mitchell Robinson

Rookies II
Mikal Bridges


Rookies III

Mikal Bridges
Kevin Huerter
Grayson Allen


Ruby Parallel

James Harden (#81/99)

Rookie Portraits
Yuta Watanabe (#185/199)

Portraits
Allen Iverson (#128/199)

Portraits Ruby
Lauri Markkanen (#6/99)


Emerging Artists

Wendell Carter Jr.
Miles Bridges

Renaissance Men
Lebron James
Tony Parker

Renaissance Men Ruby
Dwyane Wade (#41/99)

Impressionist Ink
Jae Crowder (#3/149)

Impressionist Ink Ruby
Kelly Olynyk (#5/99)

Heir Apparent Ruby
Allonzo Trier (#46/99)
Bruce Brown (#24/49)

Court Kings Autographs
Joel Embiid (#24/49)
Paul Milsap (#23/49)

Overall Thoughts: Man I've been on the WORST Basketball streak..another shitty basketball break. The Embiid is Ok but it's a sticker, the Trier is okish, but everything else is garbage. Terrible Terrible crap.
 
 

So once again it's going to be up to Football to save me. And boy is it a doozy

 
So This is Panini FOTL Honors. 4 cards..$300. Yep..I'm stupid. So what's the draw? You get a guaranteed #1/1, and another auto numbered to 10 or less. Plus you get a FOTL parallel numbered to 9. This is very risky and this could go horrible wrong. Football did me right  Sunday, so I'm really hoping for the luck to continue here. Here goes nothing....

Score First Down Lamar Jackson RC (#3/10)

Honors FOTL Purple
Philip Rivers (#5/9)


Recollection Collection

Melvin Gordon 2015 Flawless Rookie Autographs (#1/1)
Charles Haley 2016 Encased Reserve Signatures (#1/1)

Score Purple FOTL Autograph
Calvin Ridley (#2/9)

Score End Zone Autographs
Leighton Vander Esch (#5/6)

I don't think I did too bad. It's nothing monstrous, but I don't think I got killed. I really love the look of the Score Autos and Score parallels. I'll prolly send everything but the Ridley to Ebay to see what I can recoup though. Here's pics of the cards

 
 
 
 
Top 5 Pulls of 2019
#1 2018-19 Optic Basketball Signature Series Gold Trae Young (#1/10)
#2 2018-19 Optic Basketball Lebron James Purple Stars FOTL Exclusive Parallel (#5/13)
#3 2018 Prizm White Sparkle Saquon Barkley RC
#4 2018-19 Prizm Basketball Robert Williams III Black Gold Prizm RC (#3/5)
#5 2018 Prizm White Sparkle Patrick Mahomes

4 comments:

  1. That Haley 1 of 1 is sweet! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basketball was tough but an Ebiid always helps. Football looked OK. Fun post. Nice seeing breaks of these products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah football waa admittedly a little underwhelming..but at least i dont feel like i got a raked over the coals especially at the price point. There is some solid value in there..court kings on the other hand...ugh

      Delete